2020 Regional Event,
September 15th at 1pm at Canada’s Outdoor Farm Show, Woodstock
The OYF committee has been busy working on plans for next year’s 2020 Regional Event. The event will be taking place in conjunction with Canada’s Outdoor Farm Show in Woodstock on September 15th. Here’s what’s taking place:
• An OYF luncheon with finalists, alumni, and sponsors will be taking place at the Special Events Tent on September 15th at noon. This will be a great time to meet this year’s finalists.
• Finalist’s presentations will start at 1pm in the Special Events tent after the luncheon. Please join us as we learn about these amazing people and their farm businesses and achievements. It will be a most informative afternoon session that will be open to all farm show attendees. The winner will be announced following the presentations and we will have an opportunity for visiting and networking at this time.
• A formal dinner will be taking place at the Elm Hurst Inn in Ingersoll on Tuesday evening to celebrate our finalists. Dinner tickets are $40 each. There are a very limited number of seats available for this dinner and they may sell out quickly.
• The OYF AGM will take place Wednesday, September 16th at 9am at the Elm Hurst Inn.
• To RSVP for the luncheon, free admission to the Farm Show, and to reserve your seat for the formal dinner on Tuesday evening, please contact Christina Pyke by August 30th, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 613-561-5824 (text friendly).
Highlights from the 2019 Regional Event
Highlights from the 2018 Regional Event
Special Moments from the 2017 Regional Event